Saturday, April 9, 2022
WBAL NewsRadio 1090 and FM 101.5
A mattress hearth inside a rowhome in southwest Baltimore Friday night time has left one little one useless, hearth officers stated.
Crews have been known as round 6 p.m. Friday to a fireplace within the 4700 block of Vancouver Road for a report of a fireplace, officers stated.
Officials stated a baby between the ages of three and 4 was discovered useless on the scene.
The reason behind dying will probably be decided by the health worker’s workplace.
??FATAL DWELLING FIRE??
4700 blk Vancouver Rd 21229#Beechfield@CouncilmanKB#BMORESBravest extinguished a mattress hearth in a 2 story row residence. Sadly, a civilian was pronounced useless on the scene. #BCFDFIB and @BaltimorePolice @FOP3 Arson Investigators have been requested. pic.twitter.com/XuArUB9Ve2
— Baltimore Firefighters IAFF Local 734 (@BCFDL734) April 8, 2022