How do we choose the best deals from Best Buy?
- We only choose products that meet our high standard of coverage, from brands we’ve tested and trust.
- We compare the prices against other retailers like Amazon, Target, and Walmart and only include the deals that are the same or better (not including promotional discounts that come from using certain credit cards).
- We research price history thoroughly to ensure that every deal we list is actually worth your time.
When is Cyber Monday 2021?
Cyber Monday 2021 takes place on November 29, which is the Monday after Thanksgiving.
As the name suggests,
sales are typically online-only, whereas
also includes in-store discounts. The discounted products are generally the same during both events, but Cyber Monday traditionally leans a bit more on tech.
Can I order online and pick up in-store?
Best Buy offers both in-store and curbside pickup for online orders. Just select the option that works best for you when adding to your cart to knock off any extra shipping costs and, sometimes, expedite your order’s arrival.
You’ll need your ID, the credit card used for the purchase, and order number when you get to the store. To prevent the spread of COVID-19, unvaccinated customers must also wear a face-covering to enter the store to pick an order up.
Here are the options:
- Contactless Curbside Pickup: Keep contact to a minimum by selecting this option at checkout; you’ll get step-by-step instructions via email to receive your order as smoothly as possible, all from the safety of your car.
- Fast Store Pickup: By selecting store pickup at checkout, you can get your order prepped and ready to pick up at a store in as little as an hour after placing it. You’ll get an email when it’s ready and, once inside the store, just look for the “Store Pickup” sign.
- Free shipping to stores: If the item you’re ordering is out of stock at your local Best Buy, you can have it shipped to your store for pickup, free.
- Friends and Family Pickup: Send a gift to a loved one via your closest Best Buy location or have someone you trust pick your order up for you with this option. Shipping to a store is still free.
- Warehouse Pickup: For larger purchases like home appliances, select warehouse pickup to avoid scheduling conflicts and heavy shipping costs by picking your order up straight from the warehouse. Most metropolitan areas have a Best Buy Warehouse nearby; find a warehouse (it’ll say in the name) near you here.
What should I buy from Best Buy during Cyber Monday?
The discounts you should expect from Best Buy this Cyber Monday are very similar to those we saw during Black Friday. Deals lean heavily on tech: TVs, audio gear, smart home accessories, gaming peripherals and the like are all deeply discounted over Cyber Monday.
If you’re planning to buy a TV, Cyber Monday is usually a great time to find one on sale. We’re already seeing notable drops, like $250 off the 65-inch Hisense U8G, $150 off the 60-inch Hisense A6G, and $400 off the 65-inch Samsung QN90A. No matter your budget or size requirements, you’re sure to find something that fits your needs this Cyber Monday.
Headphones and speakers always drop to notable lows during the event, and 2021 should be no different. Whether you’re looking for earbuds, Bluetooth headphones, portable speakers, soundbars, or bookshelf speakers, you will likely find a solid deal on Cyber Monday.
Though typically less pricey a purchase than something like a TV, PC and gaming peripherals always fall to lows on Cyber Monday. Gaming mice, keyboards, headsets, and SSDs from brands like Logitech, Razer, HyperX, and Samsung see deep discounts every year during the event, so don’t miss out if you’re looking for something specific.
What is a My Best Buy membership?
My Best Buy is a free membership program offered by the retailer that can get you some extra discounts and perks. Some of the perks include, but aren’t limited to, early deal access and the Black Friday price guarantee going on now.
You don’t need to be a member to shop the deals, but if you’re planning to shop from Best Buy at all this Cyber Monday, it’s worth taking the time to sign up.
Which is better, Black Friday or Cyber Monday?
Last year, with most shopping taking place online, the difference between Cyber Monday and Black Friday became less distinct — in-store exclusives were a thing of the past as buyers stayed home and opted for safety.
In-person shopping has made a comeback this year, but online shopping remains a big part of both events. As such, it’s difficult to say that one will be better than the other. You can view Cyber Monday more like an extension of Black Friday than a completely separate sale.
If you’re worried about encountering buyers’ remorse amongst the flurry of discounts, don’t fret; when buying through one of our posts, you can be sure you’re getting an actually good deal (and we’ll always include details so you can make the most informed purchase possible). As a rule of thumb, it’s always safe to buy a deal on either Black Friday or Cyber Monday, especially if we note that it’s a new low.
How do I make a return to Best Buy?
You may need to return a product for a variety of reasons and as long as you have a receipt, Best Buy will offer your money back. Like many major retailers, Best Buy is offering an extended return policy, but there are exceptions. See our guide on how to return a purchase you made online.