LOWELL, MASS. (WHDH) – A mixed-use constructing went up in flames on Saturday, leaving one firefighter injured and 33 individuals displaced.
Crews responded to Westford Street at about 10:45 a.m., the place they discovered the fireplace spreading from the primary flooring into the flats above. Firefighters from a number of surrounding communities helped to battle the blaze.
The Lowell hearth chief mentioned it is going to be some time earlier than the tenants can get again inside their properties and companies, however he doesn’t suppose it is going to be deemed a whole loss.
Lowell hearth and the state hearth marshal are investigating the reason for the fireplace.
This is a creating story; stick with 7NEWS on-air and on-line for the newest updates.
(Copyright (c) 2022 Sunbeam Television. All Rights Reserved. This materials might not be printed, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)